Infinite Campus Portal
Student/Parent/Guardian Portal and K12 Alerts Information Website
If you lost your password or activation key
If you already have an acccount, but forgot your username or password, click on the Forgot Username or Forgot Password link on the portal website.
Students - use the same username and password that is used for the school computer network
IC Portal in Infinite Campus
Infinite Campus Portal App for Apple iOS or Droid (not for teachers at this time)
1. Download the free Infinite Campus App from your app store
2. Open the App and Enter the District name: White Plains
3. Select the State: New York
4. Tap on White Plains School District
5. Enter your username and password (Students: same as the computer network in school)
6. Tap Login
K12 Alerts - Student Emergency Information Collection
**Please note K12Alerts is separate system and has its own userID and password**
Automated telephone calls, emails and text messages for announcements and attendance calls.
Review, update, make changes or additions to your child’s emergency information.
If you are having a problem with using K12alerts, you may also do one of the following to update your phone numbers:
- Complete the online Emergency Information Form by clicking here: https://www.whiteplainspublicschools.org//cms/module/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=1523
- Contact the Family Information Center at 914-422-2038 to make an appointment to come to the Center and work with someone who will help you update/change your emergency information.