Skip To Main Content

Transcript, Records, and Transfer Request Forms

Former Students:  To request a transcript for a college or university, please use the following link to enter your request via Parchment. Parchment is now used by all colleges and universities as their secure delivery method:

Parchment Exchange - Leader in eTranscript Exchange

White Plains High School 550 North St, White Plains, NY 10605-3099  


If you are requesting documents for immigration or DACA , immunizations, or an official graduation letter, please use the below Records Request Form for former students.

Records Request Form 2022