PTA Community Service Award 2023
The WPHS PTA wants to recognize your service to our community!
WPHS Parent Teacher Association
Community Service Award
A key value of the PTA’s mission is Commitment, which it defines as a dedication to supporting the educational success, health, and well-being of students through strong family and community engagement. The WPHS PTA Community Service Award serves to recognize and encourage WPHS seniors who embody the value of Commitment by dedicating their time to volunteering in our community.
CLICK HERE for the application.
How do you qualify?
- Volunteer 30 hours in the community between July 1, 2022 and April 15, 2023 (hours may be accrued in-person or online/virtual). *Please note that these 30 hours are beyond those hours required for National Honor Society membership.
- Submit a completed, signed application including log of community service hours and 150-word response by the deadline of April 15, 2023.
- Graduate from White Plains High School in June 2023 and plan to attend post high school education (trade school/college/university) in Fall 2023
What is the deadline?
Applications are due by April 15, 2023 – late applications will not be accepted
How do you submit an application?
- Email: email@example.com . Please include your completed application as an attachment to your email.
Need help finding community service projects?
- Contact Mrs. Amy Geiger, WPHS Community Service Program Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding the WPHS PTA COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD, please email: email@example.com